G. Kennedy Foundation, Inc.,
320 South Flamingo Road
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
E-mail: CONTACT US
What information we collect
We use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about G. Kennedy Foundation, in addition to conducting the fundraising and other operations of GKF. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data”). For donations by check, Donor Data also includes the data visible on the check.
How we use that information
Donor Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
• Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
• Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Wikimedia
• Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
• Record keeping
• Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
• Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
• Other purposes related to the fundraising operations
We do not publish, sell, trade, or rent Donor Data. Anonymous donor information may be used for promotional and fundraising activities. Comments that are provided by donors may be publicly published and may be used in promotional materials. We may use available information to supplement the Donor Data to improve the information we use to drive our fundraising efforts. We may allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless otherwise requested as part of the online donation process.
We use data gathered for payment processors and other service providers only for the purposes described in this policy.